Sunday, October 18, 2009

My Creativity Sets in...

Last weekend was a busy one. On Saturday 7 friends and I went to the Hollywood Bowl for a Jason Mraz and G Love concert. I love the Hollywood Bowl. It's such a great atmosphere and we had a great time. Afterwards Tiffany Seston came over and spent the night as we were heading to the the Rose Bowl swap meet the next day. I was really excited to go with Tiffany becasue she had never been before. (http://www.stephenandtiffanyseston.blogspot.com/) We had such a good time. We walked around for a few hours, let out creative juices flow, and had such a good time together. We also found some GREAT purchases. I had been wanting to find a table or chest to make a little coffee bar off my kitchen. I found the perfect thing and got it at such a reasonable price.

This is my new coffee bar. I am still working on it a bit. Tiffany suggested I get some cute hooks and then cute mugs and hang them and that's what I am on the look out for.

This was my next find. I got this frame for $10 and it matches my room perfectly! I just put some paper behind it and it looks awesome in my room. I have had a creative bug lately and will post pictures of them soon.

*Today I am thankful for fall smells.

8 comments:

Becca said...

Hollie, It all looks so good. Love the coffee bar and love the frame that goes with the paper. Perfect!!

The Parsons' blog said...

Looks great, Hollie! I love it.

ps - I really think you should post pictures of my sister pregnant. I have yet to see one and I'm having a hard time thinking she is ;)

Happy Hollie said...

OK! We will get one and post it Sara! She looks great even though she would tell you differently.

Jenny M. said...

Love it girl!!

Can't wait to see you girls in a few weeks!!

Anonymous said...

So cute Hollie.

Stephen and Tiffany Seston said...

I LOVE IT! So fun going with you! Love you! I'm ready for next month already!

Summer Martin said...

Girl, I LOVE it!!!!

Stephen and Tiffany Seston said...

Hollie...will you become a follower of me? :) heehee! Its easier to just click on the box than having to go through the dash...thanks!