Monday, October 19, 2009


Kelli found this frame for me at a garage sale and gave it to me. It was perfect for my bathroom. I had this paper and it fits perfectly on the wall.

This frame I have had for about 6 years and almost threw it out. It was originally yellow and I painted it black a couple years ago. It has been behind Ivy's toy box for the last two years and I decided to use a little paper and modge podge to see if it could be saved. I love how it turned out. Now I am just trying to figure out what to put in it.

7 comments:

Stephen and Tiffany Seston said...

Get an old hymnal and rip out your favorites...rub tea bags on them and wrinkle them up...then scatter/fan them out...I think that'd look pretty sweet!

Jamie said...

i haven't visited your blog in awhile but i just wanted to tell you i love all of your creativity. i esp. love the frame in your bathroom too!

Happy Hollie said...

Tiff....LOVE that idea!!! I might need your help with that one. Thanks for the encouragement Jaime. I wouldn't say I am super creative and I've seen pictures of your cute place. Loved it! :)

Summer Martin said...

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE it!!!!

Jenny M. said...

so cute! can't wait for you to get here and give me ideas for my walls!!

mom said...

Wow I really like the black frame you did. You amase me with your creativity. Mom

Julie Gebhards said...

Wow girl! I love your creativity and it might find its way to NC (I may be stealing your ideas). love you!