Sunday, October 18, 2009

Fall is coming and I am excited. I have been real busy at work and havent had a chance to write. A lot is happening. My parents came out for a visit, Mandy moved back to the East Coast (boo), my sister in law Becca, came out for a sisters weekend which was a blast, the Iowa Hakeyes are 7-0 (holla), and I have spent time with good some good friends. It's been fun.

When Mandy moved I didnt know what I was going to do but the Lord TOTALLY blessed me AGAIN and my landlords lowered my rent so I could stay here without a roommate. I had a lot of people praying for me and this was such a blessing. I am living in a sweet 2 bedroom guesthouse and I love it here. I also love my landlords and enjoy getting to know them even more. They are a great Christian family with three cute boys. It's a blessing. I've been creative too and will include pictures as soon as I can find my camera!

*Today I am thankful for a fun afternoon with Tricia.

No comments: