Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Congratulations to Trevor and Patricia!!!!


Last night I went to a Suprise Engagement party for my dear friend Patricia. She has been such a HUGE encouragement to me over the last year and a half. I call her my blessing from God cause it was completly HIM who brought us together. We sat by eachother in church one Sunday and afterwards she started talking to me. She was so kind and we soon found out we were both single and going through the same things in life. It's crazy how fast we bonded. The first night we talked on the phone it was like we had been friends for 15 years. Her friendship came at the perfect time and I am so thankful for her.
She met Trevor last Spring at Grace and she was smitten right away. He proposed tonight and then took her to this restaurnat where we were all waiting for the happy couple. I was just talking to her Saturday about marriage and she was hoping this was coming soon. :) Patricia, I am so happy for you and thankful that the Lord blest you with Trevor. He is going to be one HAPPY husband. HOLLA SISTA!

1 comment:

Julie Gebhards said...

Holla Sista!! You are so cute! I miss you. I am so happy for Patricia- if you get a chance, tell her congrats from Kurt and I. I am praying for you girl! I love you!