Sunday, February 8, 2009

Top Ten...

I got this entry idea from my sweet sista Jenny. Here are the rules: If you want to play, leave a comment on this post letting me know and I’ll assign you a letter. You write about ten things you love that begin with your assigned letter, and post it at your place. When people comment on your list, you give them a letter, and the chain will continue.

This is hard...I was given the letter "P". They are in no Particular Position.

1. Psalms and Proverbs- These books are good for the soul and have encouraged me on many days. Psalm 62:5-8 and Proverbs 9:10 would be a couple of favorites.

2. Pizza: I love pizza. My favorite is Nick and Willy's. I am not a picky pizza eater and enjoy all kinds. I love taco pizza from Happy Joes and the Agean from Nick and Willy's.

3. Possibilities:I am thankful that all things are possible with God and that I can do all things through Him. Super cool!

4. My Peeps: I think I have the best friends in the World. I have been super blessed in this department. I love my peeps!

5. Puckering: I like to pucker; not gonna lie!

6. Pink: I love this color. I like hot pink, pale pink, all shades of pink.

7. Patience and Perseverance: These are two characteristics that I continually strive for. Patience isn't the easiest one for me but I am working towards it.

8. Pilates: I love this form of activity. It has made me stronger.

9. Patton: This would be a shout out for my Pastor Tom Patton. A cool guy!

10. Playing games: I love to play games. Card games, board games, word games, question games....you name it.

Now it's your turn!!!

*Today I am thankful for a night at home!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I want to play!