Saturday, February 21, 2009

Saturday Morning...



I know I say it every week but I HEART Saturday mornings. Today Mandy and I were sitting at the table, drinking our coffee and writing a list of things to do and places we want visit in the next year. (you will be hearing more about this as we start knocking things off the list!) All of the sudden there was a knock at the door and in walks Kelli and Elmo (aka Ivy). They came to bring us breakfast. It was so cute. We chatted, I painted Ivy's nails and we cuddled on the couch and watched cartoons. I love Saturday mornings!


*Today I am thankful for Elmo.

3 comments:

The Parsons' blog said...

That is so sweet. I bet you're the best aunt ever!

Jenny M. said...

We love Elmo too! I showed O the pics of Ivy from Kelli's blog and she was loving it! Nice shot of Kel in the bg reading the US...love it!!! Can't wait to know your list of to do's...Washington Wine Tasting perhaps??

Anonymous said...

So cute!! Apparently Kelli was having a relaxing Saturday too!! Ivy is such a cute Elmo!