Saturday, February 7, 2009

Phil Wickham Concert...



Last night a group of us from TMC went down to Santa Ana to see Phil Wickham in concert. He's a great artist who puts down some solid lyrics. HE was great. I wish he would have played longer than he did. It took us a couple hours to get down there and the concert was only about two hours. Check him out on you tube. I took a video but it might take me awhile to figure out how to load it.
We had great seats and it was a sweet evening to worship Jesus. Listen to his songs: Cannons, Diving Romance, Grace, Home or Crumble to Pieces. We're looking to bring him to TMC for a concert. If we work it out you are all invited!

*Today I am thankful that it's SATURDAY!!!!!

2 comments:

Bill and Jenn said...

We love Phil Wickham. Bring him to TMC and we'll be there. :)
p.s.- love the new look of the blog, too. Although it may not be "new"-- just new to me. :)

Jenny M. said...

Holla! Why don't you try the letter "P" :-)