Saturday, February 14, 2009

This Week...


This week flew by! It's Sarurday morning and I feel like I could stay in bed for another 3 hours! Love Saturday mornings. Happy Valentines Day to everyone...Ivy, Sissy and Kelli came to see me at work yesterday bearing Valentines Day gifts for me. They are so sweet and I love them so in abundance.

I had to go to Orange County for two days for work and got to stay with my close friend Matt and his wife Robyn. I've know him since high school and love that we have kept in touch. It was fun getting to catch up.

I love these two pictures I took of the sky and mountains. Luke and I like to go to the Tournament Players Club for our meetings. We get tea and sit out by the fire pit and talk. I love it cause it's beautiful and we get some good conversation in. We try to go once a month. We went this week after a rain so the sky was extra clear and gorgeous!!! I was reminded again and again this week on the many reasons why I love California. I am thankful to live here. (but I can't begin to talk about all the proposed tax increase for California that may happen....UNREAL!)


*Today I am thankful for chai tea lattes!

1 comment:

Jenny M. said...

Cool pics girl! My tag meant that you go to your pics on your computer, pick the fourth folder and the fourth picture and post it. It's random!

Love you!!