Thursday, June 26, 2008

I Heart Days Off...


I forgot how much I love days off in the middle of the week. I had such a nice relaxing day and I loved it. The only sad part was how fast it went. I spent the morning cleaning and Ivy came over to see me as it was her reward for going potty (she's being trained!) The picture above is her at my house taking another potty break!)
This afternoon I took a friend to the airport then went shopping with Tricia, went to work out (YES!) and Tricia and I grabbed dinner to go and are in for a sweet night at home.
I'm trying to enjoy as much time with her as possible as she gets married in almost two weeks. We've had many moments the past few weeks and I will be one sad girl when she moves out. She is a huge blessing in my life!

*Today I'm thankful for a chill day!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Glad you got a break!! You NEED it!! And good job for going to the gym!! We need to walk again...