Saturday, June 14, 2008

Fun with Friends...


This pictures is from a week ago on a night out with some friends. These girls are SA-WEET! This weekend I went down to Palm Springs and spent two days at the Resolved conference representing The Master's College. There were over 3500 students who attended. The theme was "Heaven and Hell". I worked for about 9 hours. I would have stayed the whole weekend but my parents are here until Monday and I wanted to get back to spend a little more time with them. I got to meet up with Shannon who used to work in the Admissions office and spent some good time with her.
I went down with John Spring and while I went to the conference he met up with some of his friends. We had a great time and stopped in Pasadena on the way home...love that place! The weekends fly by. I'm excited to get back to church tommorow as I've been gone for the last three Sundays...nothing like church!

*Today I'm thankful for sweet fellowship.

No comments: