Monday, June 23, 2008

A Favorite...Little Miss Thang


In the last two weeks Ivy has really started loving me and I must say it is quite fun. Today I picked her up in the nursery at church and she started jumping up and down yelling my name. I picked her up and she just squeezed me really hard. I loved it. I went over to Kel's house and was assigned nap duty. I took her up and layed with her for a few minutes. She kept wanting to play with me so before mommy came up to yell at us I told her I had to go. Ivy would squeeze me really tight and say ,"No Hollie I want you." It just melted me. Today was the first time I got a "I love you" without having to prompt it. It is so fun being an aunt! I really dig it.

In the afternoon Julie Gebhards invited me over to hang out with her and the kids. Julie is such a great friend. She is always looking out for me and pursues me.
I love you Julie and am so thankful for your friendship, Godly example and loyalty. Your friendship means a lot to me and I love you! Thanks for the time!

*Today I'm thankful for the deep enriching friends the Lord places in my life. I know I am above blest in the friend department!

2 comments:

Kelli said...

We can't wait to call you to say that we went pee pee on the toilet!

Jenny M. said...

Olivia says,

"I hope I get to meet Ivy!"