Monday, December 6, 2010

A WEEK OF GRATITUDE
1. Getting to see Jenny this week. She was here visiting from Yakima, WA so a bunch of us girls got to meet up with her for dinner. I love the type of friendships where you might not see them for a year but you always pick up right where you left off. That's Jenny.
2. I am blessed beyond meausre with friends out here who are FAMILY to me. Family with the Jackson's is no exception. I LOVE these guys and am blessed to have them in my life.
3. God's GRACE. Something I don't deserve yet NEED EVERYDAY. So thankful for such an undeserved gift. His grace is Sufficient!
4. I am so so so so so so so thankful for the girls in my bible study! I have never been more excited about a bible study group in my life. We get so excited to see one another to talk about the Lord and encourage one another. I enjoy each one of them corporatly and one on one. We see eachother throughout the week and they are such a solid group of girls that I LOVE!!!!! Tonight was a sweet night with Laura. We went to one of our favorite restaurants Granville Cafe.
5. Megan Schenk...yes MEGS YOU are a blessing in my life. So thankful we got to talk on Saturday. I love you and am thankful for your friendship! :) Send me a picture!
6. Psalm 145:17-20 "The LORD is righteous in all his ways and faithful in all he does. The LORD is near to all who call on him, to all who call on him in truth. He fulfills the desires of those who fear him;
he hears their cry and saves them. The LORD watches over all who love him, but all the wicked he will destroy.

3 comments:

Jenny M. said...

Awww..I love you and so glad we got to be together!!

Unknown said...

you are invited to follow my blog

Megan Schenk said...

HOLLA!!! Thanks for mentioning me! You are a blessing to me and I'm thankful that long distance doesn't keep us apart! Although, I do wish we could do coffee and hang out on your couch more often. :) LOVE YOU!