Saturday, November 27, 2010

Satuday....

I love Saturdays. Today was a FULL day. Saturday mornings are my favorite time of the week. I love sleeping in (who says 7 AM isn't sleeping in!?!) and the Saturday morning lounge. NOT today! I was at my friend Erica's yesterday and we decided to get up early and hike Towsley Canyon. We were both needing a WORK OUT and we got one. I will be feeling it tommorow. It's a 6 mile hike up a mountain and back down. It was so beautiful!


 

Psalm 104:1-6 "Bless the LORD, O my soul. O LORD my God, you are very great. You are clothed with honor and majesty, wrapped in light as with a garment. You stretch out the heavens like a tent, you set the beams of your chambers on the waters, you make the clouds your chariot, you ride on the wings of the wind, you make the winds your messengers, fire and flame your ministers. You set the earth on its foundations, so that it shall never be shaken. You cover it with the deep as with a garment; the waters stood above the mountains."

I got to have lunch with two of my bible study girls (we missed you AMBER). I am so THANKFUL for their frienship. We have so much fun together and I ENJOY them GREATLY!

 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
I got a Saturday afternoon nap! LOVE IT. The night ended with my dear friend Heidi. We went to WOKANO  for dinner. It's this new restaurant in our mall. It is so yummy. Afterwards we went back to her house and went to the hot tub to soothe my sore muscles from my morning hike. It was hilarious....as we got to the community pool it started to pour. I went and got two umbrellas and we left our clothes by the front door, covered our head with the umbrellas and headed to the hot tub. It stopped raining shortly after so we didnt have to hold the umbrella the whole time. It was such a great night with a great friend.

No comments: