Friday, December 24, 2010

Happy Birthday Ivy....

I can't believe Ivy is 5 years old today!!! I remember getting the phone call that Ivy was coming into the world and I was so excited to meet her. She has quickly become one of my favorite people. I LOVE talking to her and hearing all the new things she is learning. My favortie thing is to hear her talk about God. This picture below was taken the day after Ivy was born. What a memory! :)

Ivy, I  LOVE you and think you are so special. I am so excited to celebrate with you. I don't think you could be more loved. You have become such a pretty little girl. I hope you continue to grow up loving God and others.

1 comment:

Kelli said...

Ivy says Thank You. Right when she woke up the first thing she said was,"when is Hollie coming to spend the night?"