Thursday, December 23, 2010

The first week of vacation is almost over! I can't believe how fast the time goes by. I am getting so much done. I LOVE house projects and cleaning (although I haven't started the cleaning yet!) Last night was our bible study Christmas dinner. We had such a good time. We went to LA to an Italian restaurant called Louise's. It was so good. We had exchanged names and did a gift exchange. Laura drew me and I received a sweater, necklace and a wall decal (i will post it later.) I loved everything. It was so fun. We finished dinner around 7:45 and didnt want the night to end so we went to the Grove and walked around. It was another reminder of how blessed I am with the friends the Lord brings into my life. I love these girls and am so thankful for them!

1 comment:

Kelli said...

can't wait to see your loot!