Monday, June 7, 2010

Sunday....

Our trip is going good so far. I tried to blog last night but it wasn't working so I am a day late. We've been trying to document our trip so here it is. The first picture is of Kristin and I getting ready for the Laker game and trying to keep Johnny entertained. The second picture is of us road tripping to Indiana. Today was another good day in the mid-west. I have been having a lot of laughs with Kristin and Johnny. Here are some highlights and things we (Kristin and I) thankful for.


1. Sermon from James MacDonald at Harvest Chapel on Revelation.

2. Kristin and Johnny's excitement over having to play in NACCAP games.

3. Johnny making us smores and serving us all day without being asked too.

4. Great morning and evening of worshipping the Lord.

5. Thoughts of heaven….I am READY LORD!

6. A good run with a cool breeze.

7. Chicago pizza.

8. Hearing from Blair.

9. Safe travels to NACCAP.

10. Good road trip games.

11. Harmonizing with Johnny and Kristin in the car and laughing till it hurts.

12. The Body of Christ.

13. The hospitality of Brandon and Caitlin.

14. The shoulder shrug (Go Johnny!)

15. New Friends.

No comments: