Sunday, June 13, 2010

The Rents are here! They got here last Wednesday and we've had an enjoyable weekend spending time together. Friday night my brother in law made us a yummy tri-tip meal.The man can grill!
 On Saturday morning my dad and I woke up and went into town for some daughter/ dad time. He got his favorite Jamba Juice drink and I got my Starbucks and we sat outside and talked for a couple hours. It was nice to catch up with my Pops! He loves me. Afterwards we met all the girls and headed down to the Americana. They have an AWESOME Farmers Market. I bought some really yummy hummus. We went to In and Out for lunch and then headed back to Kelli's.

Saturday night was Girls Night Out!!! Kelli and I took my mom out for dinner and a movie. It was really fun. The picutre below is of my dad at the Americana. He left us girls and told us when we were done to meet him in the Welcome area. We found him out cold in their lounge area. That is SOOOO my dad! I dont know if he thought the glasses were hiding his closed eyes or not but it didnt work too well.

1 comment:

KJI said...

Your parents are great! I love that your dad took a snooze while you girls were shopping ~ classic!