Thursday, June 10, 2010

Reunited....

I love these two!!! Jenny is here visitng from Washington and we finally got to spend some time together tonight. Tricia and Jenny have been such a big part of my life here in California. They have been FAITHFUL, TRUE, and LOYAL friends over the last 8 years. We have had so many memories, road trips, laughter, tears and joys together. It was so good just to be together and talk about how different our lives are. I wish we could do it every week! :)

They encourage me, speak truth to me, pray for me, and bring joy to my life. What a blessing to have such faithful friends. I love you girls and am so thankful for your friendship in my life. I am excited to see what the Lord is doing in your lives and you encourage me with the way you love your husbands and children. God is Good Sistas and I love you more than you know!!!