Saturday, January 30, 2010

Mandy's here...


Mandy is back in So. Cal visiting for the weekend. She came in Thursday night. It's so fun having a roommate again for a few days. We have been getting to catch up and hang out just like old times. Thursday nigth Mandy, Johnny, Justin, Hugh and I all went to Chipotle for dinner and then it was girl time back at the the house. I loved it.

Friday night the girls with Eric, Johnny, Justin and Stephen went to one of Mandy's favorites: Wolf Creek for dinner and then back to the Seston's for games. Mandy I love you and am thankful the Lord brought you into my life.

1 comment:

Stephen and Tiffany Seston said...

Man girl you're quick! I'm waiting until the end of all the fun to post about my beloved friends! :) Too much fun last night! See you soon for another great day of shopping, food, and fun! Love ya sista!