Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Staff Christmas Party...


I have been bad and updating the blog! I was just deleting pictures from my camera this morning when I realized I hadn't saved these Christmas pictures. This year the Admissions Staff went to Maggiano's at the Grove. I've tried taking everyone there the last few years but I could never get in before Christmas so this year we deicided to have our party AFTER the holidays and it was so nice.
This is Heidi and Joe. I love these two.
Nate and Kristin Strong the NEWLYWEDS!
I didnt get a group picture this year but these pictures are some of my favorites. It's become a tradition where we do a CD white elephant exchange and these are some pictures of the winners. Note Terrence's face in the top picture as he has my Hottest Hits of 2009! Boo!!! It rocked!

Once again I am so thankful for the blessing of these people in my life. I love them!!!

3 comments:

Monique said...

HAHAHAHA! I loved this!

Jenny M. said...

love it! Please send me HHH's 09!!

The Pilgrim said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.