Friday, January 23, 2009

I haven't fallen off the face of this earth...I am alive, well and kicking! :) I've received a lot of calls and emails seeing if I am alright because no one has heard from me....gotta love the Blog...bringing friends together.

I had a HORRIBLE bout of food posioning this week. People let me say...MISERABLE! A big shout out to my wonderful roommate Mandy who once again took care of me! (just picture me crying and laying on the bathroom floor between horrible bouts of regurigtation and calling for my roommate to bring me water!) Like I said it's over and I'm a new person. (Don't eat Chilli's enchilada soup....just ask Lynn who was also on her bathroom floor all night!)

Other than that work has been really busy....but a joy. I LOVE the people that I am surrounded by AND I've been trying to play catch up for Girls Weekend this weekend in Palm Springs. (to all my friends in the colder climates.....you really need to relocate!)

More to come soon....

*Today I am thankful for good health!

No comments: