Sunday, January 4, 2009

30's the new twenty...I'm still so HOT!!! (Jay-Z)


I haven't paid much attention to my birthday this year as I didn't want to make a big deal about it. (actually I didn't want to think about it! :)) Yet, my wonderful friends decided to throw me a suprise party to celebrate. I was suprised. I thought i was going to dinner with Kelli, Lynn, and Tricia but as I walked into Tricia's house everyone suprised me. It was really special and one more way that my friends have gone out of their way to show their love for me. I was given an abundance of sweet gifts and gift cards, there was a good spread of food and fun fellowship. Thanks to everyone for making it so special and ESPECIALLY thanks to Lynn, Kelli and Tricia for planning a rocking party. I must say...I have never felt better! God has done some major work in me and I am so thankful that He has me right where He wants me! He has been faithful to this girl!


*Today I am thankful for God's goodness to me. (I'm also thankful that my birthday cake said "Holla!"

5 comments:

Kelli said...

Your attitude has come a long way on this birthday and it is beautiful to see. We love you and hope that you have a great day! Love, Matt, Kelli ,Ivy and Sissy

612 SW 50th Street said...

Happy birthday Hol. I'm glad you had fun . Enjoy the rest of the day. We love you.

Kyle, Rebecca, Mayah, Mson, & Madison

The Parsons' blog said...

Happy belated birthday!! I hope and pray the Lord blesses you with an amazing year!

Anonymous said...

Love you Hollie and so thankful for you and your faithful friendship and example!!

Jamie said...

Happy Belated Birthday Hollie, you are HOT and I agree 30 is the new 20!