Sunday, May 10, 2009



This weekend has been a whirlwind. It started Thursday night as Lindsey and her parents came over for dinner. It was so good to see them. They are out here for Lindsey's graduation. We had a good night of fellowship and eats (Kelli, you would be proud...I'm getting MUCH better!). I will be missing Lindsey this summer. After they left I headed to the airport with Hugh to pick up his family.

The Jackson's came out from Georgia for Houston's gradutation. His brothers and sister stayed with me all weekend and we had such a good time and many laughs. We went to the graduation together and then the whole clan came over for dessert Friday night. The kids have so much energy. We would get to bed around 1 AM and they would be up by 6:30 AM all rearing to go! On Saturday I got to spend time working out with Tricia, had a luncheon for the President's Circle at the college, Tate and Ewan's birthday party then an evening with the Gebhards before the Jackson's came back. IT was a busy time but I loved getting to be with some of my favorite people.

*Today I'm thankful for a washing machine in hy house!

No comments: