Thursday, May 21, 2009

Dinner time




Mandy and I LOVE to entertain! We like to have our friends over to hang out and eat! This week we've had a lot of friends come by. On Monday night we had a roommate night with Kristin and her roommates. We had some yummy dinner made from our Cooking Light recipie book and then we watched the first episode of The Bachlorette! Heck YES! It was fun. We had a lot of laughs together. I LOVE my roommate and am so thankful for her. (A special word for my Sister who thinks I CAN'T cook....i made half the meal and I included a picture of the cake I made. I had to crop it so I didnt scare everyone with the way I looked.)

*Today I am thankful that I get to spend the day with my office at the beach!

4 comments:

Kelli said...

WoW! I've NEVER gotten that invite!

Jenny M. said...

You go girl! Someday I'll be back and you can cook for me! :)

. said...

Hey Hols! I see you all snuggley with your quilt! Did you finish it??

Happy Hollie said...

YES...finally. Megan (who i work with) and her mom helped finish it)
I LOVE it!