Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Happy Birthday Pops...



I love my Daddy-o....I wish I could be with you today on your birthday!!

Dad, I love you. I love the way that you look out for me and my best interests. I love the way that you are consistently pointing me to the Lord and what His Word promises me. I love that I can call you to talk about nothing but you always leave me with something. I love that when I am REALLY sad and need encouragement you are the one that I really want to talk too knowing that you will be truthful and tell me not what I want to hear but what I need to hear. I love that you are faithful to pray for me. I love that you REALLY love me! I can't wait to have a date night when you come out this October. I love you Pops and am thankful for you!

3 comments:

mom said...

Do you like me alittle too?

Happy Hollie said...

Mom...it's DAD's day!!!

Kelli said...

Happy Birthday Dad!