Sunday, March 7, 2010

Congratulations Tricia and Koby!!!!

Tricia finally delivered little Caleb (or big Caleb) last night at 9:10 pm. I got a call in the morning from Koby saying they were at the hospital but it would probably be a long day. It was. Tricia persevered and the little guy made it into the world. He is so cute and big. I loved his little feet and hands. He also makes the funniest faces. I couldn't be happier for my friend. She has longed for this day and as I was driving to the hospital I was so grateful that the Lord has blest her in this way.
Tricia is one of the most generous loyal people I know. She will make such a great mom. I'm so glad I get to be a part of it with her. Congrats my friend!

3 comments:

The Parsons' blog said...

I'm totally crying...sheesh, i have the emotions of a lady who just gave birth! :) I cannot wait to see him. And he's chubby, I love that. I hope you're doing good, Hollie. xx

Jenny M. said...

I got a little teary too! So happy for them! Thanks for posting a pic...miss you Aunt Hollie!!

Unknown said...

So exciting!!!! Can't believe this day has come for her!! Amen! Thanks for posting - hugs!! xo