Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Thankful...

I am so blest. I have had a hard week and have been wrestling with a heavy heart. I've questioned God's faithfulness and have been in the word and prayer a lot over the last five days. I'm so thankful for the way the Lord works! I am not the only person who doesn't understand why he does some of the things he does but He is good AND Faithful.


Psalm 34:4 "For the Word of the Lord is upright, and all his work is done in faithfulness." His love is steadfast and unchanging regardless of my limited understanding. God is so kind in the people he has brought into my life. I've had three people tell me this week that I have been on their heart a lot this week and they have been praying for me. REALLY?!?!!? That is the Lord he knew I needed that! That is a faithful and loving God. I wanted to list some of the things I am most thankful for this week:


*My favorite brother in law stopping to see me at work with my favorite coffee drink. He just wanted to stop by to encourage me and tell me that the Elliott's love me. LOVE IT!

*A great walk with my new friend Meredith.

*Kisses from Ivy and Lucy.

*Laughter with friends.

*Friends that speak truth into my life.

*Golden Spoon with Summer.

*Spending time with Tricia.

*Getting to see Voda.

*Jen Luedke and her wisdom :)

*Getting tasks accomplished at work! YES!

*The Lord IS Faithful and no good thing does he withold.

*My cozies....so good this week on the cold nights (sorry Mom...by cold I mean 50 degrees)

*A encouraging email from my mom and loving phone call from my dad.

*dinner with Matt and Kelli. Love you Guys.

There are another 50 things I can list on reasons why I am thankful but I will leave it at that for now.
1 Thessalonians 5:16-18
Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks, for this is the will in Christ Jesus for you.





No comments: