Thursday, September 10, 2009

I HEART the Fullans...

I can't even begin to say how much I love this family. I grew up with this family and got to know them through church. It wasn't until I graduated from college that we became real close. Debe has become like an older sister to me and the boys have become my brothers and I can't describe how much I love them. When I went home in August I drove to Dubuque, Iowa where the boys are going to college to see them with their parents. Sean is fighting over in Afghanistan so he wasn't able to join us. Love you Sean! The picture is me and Debe (mom), Jesse(left) and Aaron.
I forget how much I miss them until I see them. I felt like a celeb on their campus as most of their friends knew who I was due to a song they wrote for me. I will try to post that later. I'm hoping to get them out here to visit me soon. They were raised to Love the Lord and be true gentlemen which they are! I am so glad I get to be a part of their lives. They are such a faithful family in my life. I know they love me and pray for me daily! A BLESSING TO ME!!!!

*Today I am thankful for the Fullans!

No comments: