Thursday, June 25, 2009

Travels...



I have not been in the blogging mood and am taking a nice little break this summer. I have a lot going on the next couple months and will be doing some traveling. i already went to Vegas and last weekend I took a cruise with three dear friends.
Here are some pictures from the cruise. We had a great time relaxing, eating a lot, and just being together. I leave tommorow for Iowa and can't wait to see my brother and family. Kelli and Ivy get to go too so it will be extra fun.

*Today I am thankful that in a few short hours I get to see Kyle, Becca, Mayah, Mason and Madison!!!!YEAH!!!!

1 comment:

Jenny M. said...

So fun! Have a great time with your fam. Thank you for your sweet message yesterday...I will call you back when you get back :)

Love you sis!