Friday, June 26, 2009

I HEART GAVIN!!!


Tonight Kelli, Becca and I went to the Des Moines Art Festival. They were having a free concert with Collective Soul and Gavin DeGraw. When we were walking in Becca spotted Gavin and I asked him if we could take our picture with him. I told him I loved his new album and I just saw him in San Diego and he high fived me. HOLLA! It was a great concert. He played a lot off of his first two albums. It was hot, humid and sprinkled drops of rain but it was SWEET!!!

*Tonight I am thankful for Becca and the time we got to spend together today! Love you Sister!

4 comments:

BECCA said...

Awww Hol!! I love you too and had so much fun tonight!!! WOOHOO for my first Gavin concert.......Free concert, Meeting him, Pictures with him, hanging with my sisters.....PRICELESS!!

Jenny M. said...

HOLLA!!!!!!! Girl!! I think this tops Kelli meeting Kirk!

Happy Hollie said...

Kelli would disagree with you Jenny but I am all over it. Sa-weet!

The Parsons' blog said...

Awesome. I love that he gave you a hi-five.