Thursday, April 23, 2009

Work..work...work that's where I've been the last 2 weeks. We've been really busy and I've been putting in some hours and haven't had time to blog. The following are a couple highlights that have stood out to me:
*God's goodness in my life
*My office...we have the best time. They make me laugh and help me keep it real.
*Going through Revelation..feeling grateful that the Lord choose to save ME!! It really overwhelms me.
*Spending a day with Ivy in Hollywood.
*Mandy (a GREAT roommate and friend)
*$75 ticket to Des Moines in June to see my brother and family (with Kelli and Ivy)...CANT WAIT
*night out in Pasadena with Caitlin and Mandy
*An overnight with Patricia...always an uplifting and encouraging time with my Sista!
*laughing with Kristin
*Getting to spend time with Tricia's parents.
*Getting to spend time with Sissy and Ivy
*AS I was leaving Ivy yesterday she yelled at me and said, "Hollie have a fun day, I love you...Your MY Hollie." i melted.

A couple hard things the last two weeks:
*finding out the judge ruled that Sissy would go to her grandparents. She'll be gone any day now. Pray Pray Pray!
*Sinus infection
*Too tired to be consistent in my time with the Lord.
*Watching loved ones who are going through a difficult time.

Through all of these good and hard times I'm reminded that our God is faithful and all praise should be given to Him!

*Today I am thankful for cute shoes...even though they hurt my feet.

No comments: