Sunday, November 25, 2012

Thanksgiving

My first Thanksgiving as a married woman!  We were in VA for the holiday and Hugh's parents, brother and aunt came and stayed with us for a few days. It was so nice being with family. This was the first time I ever cooked a turkey OR even a Thanksgiving meal. I researched the menu and selected dishes that had great reviews and it did not disappoint. The turkey was moist and we had cranberry salad, a sweet potato dish, mashed potatoes with gravy, stuffing  and a green bean casserole. It was yummy.
It was a great weekend to reflect on ALL the things to be thankful for. God has given me so much! This year has been an abundance of blessing and I am so grateful! 

5 comments:

Kelli said...

Great job!

Unknown said...

Food like AMAZING

Television Drone - 24/7 Twitch.tv channel - Interactive television teaching english, german and polish - news from science,art and culture said...

It looks delicious ! I will be grateful if you visit my blog also :) Greetings from Great Britain ;)

Brian Kharis said...

nice reading, check mine www.briankharis.blogspot.ug

Yang Kuo said...

It looks delicious ! I will be grateful if you visit my blog also :)

แคมฟรอก