Monday, December 20, 2010

Today was such a good day spending time with new friends and catching up with old ones. I got to spend the morning with my friend Anna. I went to her house for coffee this morning and it was such a sweet time. We've gotten together a couple of other times and have always been in a hurry to get to work or school but not today. It was nice not being rushed and getting to visit for a few hours.. It's been so fun getting to know her better.

After that I went to meet up with some old TMC girls. I went and picked up Steffi and we headed to Hollywood to go eat lunch at TART. We met up with the Sander girls and it was fun hearing about their lives and how their last semesters have been in graduate school. This restaurant is cute and quaint and a definite recommendation for those in the LA area. It has the best outdoor seating for the summer and NON-RAINY days.


Tonight I got to meet up with Kristin for a good work out. We are already sore and it's only been a couple of hours. To top the night off I got to talk to my sister in law tonight. BECCA, I LOVE YOU! Thanks for being a good friend/ Sister and making me laugh so hard! Have I mentioned how much I LOVE CHRISTMAS break!!!! Thank you Lord.

2 comments:

Becca said...

Thanks Hollie~ It was so much fun chatting with you! Love you

LUDILANDIA said...

Hola me gusta mucho tu blog...te dejo el link del mio por si queres pasarte
http://enludilandia.blogspot.com/