Sunday, September 28, 2008

A Wild Week of travels...


I was a traveling machine this week. I started in Northern California and then headed to Pittsburgh. This was fun because I got to spend time with Voda. For those of you who don't know her she is my oldest and best friend from Iowa. We have been friends since we were five and have kept in contact all through the years. I had to go to Pittsburgh for some recruiting and it worked out perfectly as my event was close to where she lived. It was fun getting to see her and spend time with her. I will give you some highlights of the trip.


1: Kicking it with her and catching up.

2. The weather.

3. Dowtown Pittsburgh on Friday evening. (Awesome sushi and cafe's)

4. Going to watch Phil (her man) in a tractor pull contest....(I am serious and will post on this event later).

5. Power outages.

6. Morning coffee.

7. Meeting her friends.

8. A decent turnout for college fair!

These were a few highlights and I will post more later. It's fun getting to travel but I love California and enjoy home!



*Today I am thankful that I get to live in California.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Looking good girl (alittle thin though) mom