Sunday, June 8, 2008

The Rents are Back...



The rents are back in town! They flew in late Friday night (thanks Matt). Tricia and I went to some garage sales yesterday. I got a bread machine that I'm really excited about. I hung out with the family most of the day and got to play with Ivy. The only thing missing was my brother and family.
Today Kelli and I are taking mom and pops to the Rose Bowl Swap meet. They love stuff like that. I'm still haven't fully adjusted to the time change yet. I have been fighting to stay awake past 8:00 PM and then I'm up around 4:30 AM....hope my body kicks in soon!

*Today I am thankful for Tricia...I am so thankful for her friendship in my life!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Give my Aunt and Uncle a big hug from me! Have a great time with them Hollie! It is such a blessing to see our parents when they live so far away.

Love ya Cousin!

Taryn

Jenny M. said...

Fighting to stay awake past 8...like that's anything new to you!

Say hi to your fam for me...can't believe I've still never met the 'rents. Love you!!