Saturday, January 5, 2008


I was compelled to write a little follow up post regarding my birthday. I have never felt so loved! I started out the morning with waking up to coffee with Tricia. She has been gone the last three weeks so it's so nice to have her back home. She then took me to Glen Ivy for a spa day. We got a massage, sat in the hot tub and sauna and had a little relaxation together. It was nice.
By noon I had received over 15 phone calls, numerous emails and the afternoon brought many more. We went home and Tricia let me listen to "my music" and I busted out a few moves. (Holla fo JT!) Tonight some of my closest friends took me to dinner at Sicily. It was such a special time. (I also made myself a birthday CD and asked Tricia to pretend she liked the songs so I could really enjoy it which she gladly did....thanks girl...love you!) There have been a few times over the past few weeks where I have been overcome with gratitude for the friends the Lord has blest me with. Today was a day of love and encouragement for me.


*Today I am thankful for the grace the Lord has shown me.

2 comments:

Jenny M. said...

Looks like you had a great day!! Wish I could've been there...I need a copy of that birthday mix please!!

Happy Hollie said...

Girl! You know it's a good one! A little JT, Stevie, Jay-Z.....birthday girl was getting down!